Please join us at the 16th annual St. Paul Lutheran Church and School Spirit Dinner / Auction. If you've never attended before, come see what this fun adult event is all about! You'll get a nice meal, dessert, socializing with other school parents, church members and guests, and the chance to bid on numerous silent and live auction items. Last year items sold anywhere from $5 to $2,500. We raised $20,000 for School Improvements last year.
We would like everyone to participate in some way as this is the school's major fundraiser for the year. Come join us!
Click here for the Sponsor Letter,
Would you like to help? Here's how:
- Get the word out to friends and family
- Secure donations for the live and silent auctions (Donation forms MUST be at St. Paul no later than March 1)
- Ask a business you frequent for a sponsorship, ad or item
- Attend the dinner/auction
- Invite your friends and family